1. When in dought, empty the magazine.
2. Never forget your weapon was made by the LOWEST bidder.
3. If your attack is going really well, it's an AMBUSH.
4. Suppressive fires,,,WON'T.
5. You are NOT supermen.(Freashly graduated recruits from MARINE
boot camp and ALL fighter pilots, take note.)
6. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the MAIN ATTACK.
7. Incoming fire HAS the right-of-way.
8. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU.
9. Friendly fire,,,ISN'T.
10. If it FLIES, it DIES.
11. Issued clothing is ether too BIG or too SMALL.
12. Tracers work BOTH ways.
13. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will FALL
14. The most dangerous thing in a combat zone is an officer with a
15. Equipment that NEEDS to be together to WORK, usually can't be
16. The important things are always SIMPLE.
17. The simple things are always HARD.
18. The easy way is always MINED.
19. The hard way is always DEADLY.
20. All FIVE second grenade fuses burn down in THREE seconds.
21. If you are short of everything except enemy, you are in COMBAT.
22. Make it to tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
23. If you can see your enemy, they can SEE you.
24. Beer math is 2 beers times 42 MARINES equals 58 cases.
25. Incoming FRIENDLY fire is more accurate than ENEMY fire.
26. If you don't pack for wet weather, you'll be sleeping in a wet
FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE